我的博客列表

2011年3月30日星期三

30/03/2011

This is a small entry for myself, 1.32am, i'm still awake....coz i really not in good mood nw...i felt very lonely....no one know my feeling now...really miss my family so much, when i felt tat everything wat around me is not wat i expect. i felt so stress, really stress, worry about everthing (or mayb i think too much), leptop got problem, worry about the final, relationship as well, but i trust tat everthing will be fine...good nite world...suddently feel like wanna eat sushi king to fulfill my stomach....aiz...imagine~ tat is wat i can do now (coz :sot ar! all closed d)

2 条评论:

  1. 1.30 am? i from yesterday until now still havent sleep lo... my mind very 'luan' ... keep thinking non stop.. cant sleep. if u reali cannot tahan, go home few days lo.. sure will feel better. home totally different than that scary place.

    回复删除
  2. nvm i can tahan d....wan go back d..tis may ma rite..haha thanks buddy

    回复删除